MOC between Japan and the Philippines
- Approval of supervising organization/technical intern training plan.
- When received information on the revocation of Approved Sending Organizations, to make such information publicly available in Japan.
- To accept only those technical intern trainees of the Philippines who are sent by Approved Sending Organizations.
- When revoking the license etc against a supervising organization or implementing organization, notify the results to the Philippines.
- Execution of approval of Sending Organization properly.
- With understanding the purpose of the program and select implementing organization.
- Implementation of employment placement assistance and other support so that returnees can use skills etc.
- Do not collect deposit, do not make penalty contract.
- Do not violate human rights against technical intern trainees.
- When revoking approval against a supervising organization, notify the results to Japan.
- When receiving notice about inappropriate sending organization from Japan, investigate and deal appropriately. Notify the result to Japan.